Motogadget M unit basic
- Control over handle bar push-buttons or conventional switch control units
- Completely replaces the fuse panel Up to 8 independent circuits are digitally monitored and de-energized in case of failures. After removal of the fault, the safety feature is automatically reset
- Diagnostics for all circuits use 15 status LEDs
- highest possible operational dependability with micro processor controlled and monitored switching operations
- flexible feature configuration due to simple device setup
- No mechanical relays – newest generation semiconductors switch quickly, free of loss and wear.
- utterly compact dimensions
- The m-Unit V.2 provides for hassle-free wiring and requires minimal wiring harnessing.
- Control of high and low beam possible with only one push-button.
- Digital hazard light control – stays on even after de-energizing the main system.
- integrated digital, load independent flasher relay (like m-Flash), timer-controlled automatic deactivation.
- selectable flasher mode with fade-in/fade-out effect like with the m-Wave! timer-controlled automatic deactivation.
- Navigation light feature selectable over all turn signals! Permanent low-light at each turn signal.
- integrated digital brake light modulator (like m-Stop), selectable flasher mode.
- integrated alarm system (gravity field sensor)
- intelligent deactivation of certain devices at engine startup
- only one cable required to control combined rear and brake lights
- completely watertight and vibration resistant